May 1, 2007

Fun links for the week

Hello again fellow silicon junkies! I know I've been away for a while, but life is sort of hectic right now. Working a lot, and finals are coming up next week. I've also been taking my first plunges into the world of Linux and open source software, on top of having some cooling problems with my own PC, which I'm trying to get figured out by the time summer comes full force. Anyway, I have some links you all might find amusing or useful. Enjoy!


1. The Hamster Shredder (No, not for shredding hamsters!)

2. The USB Beverage Cooler

a. Variation on the theme, from a hardcore DIY'er.

3. HP gives odd recommendations for taking awesome pictures...

4. Someone has been smoking something green, and it wasn't a tree.

5. Nifty idea for a case fan.

6. Funny but true article about a hated word for us IT folks!

7. Ever wonder how CPUs and other PC components are made?

8. Best graphics cards for the money: May 2007

9. Gadgets for Mother's Day!!!


That's all for today folks. Hope that slakes your thirst for odd tech tidbits for a bit. I'll be back soon after finals are over with my first Project Silicon original! Project Silicon Guides: Cleaning Your PC. This is Jordan for Project Silicon. Until next time, keep on geekin out!

No comments: